2023 Annual Meeting & Courses - Registration Now Open!
Register now for the 2023 Annual Meeting & Courses, to be held March 25-29, 2023, in Austin, Texas!
The ACNS Program and Course Committees have thoughtfully planned the agenda with each specialty in mind and have integrated the agenda allowing delegates to access any sessions for a single, simplified registration rate.
- Access to over 60 scientific program sessions and courses featuring both the basics and latest advances in clinical neurophysiology;
- Access to the virtual platform to view on-demand courses and select scientific program sessions from April 10 - April 25, 2023 (see below for details on extended on-demand access);
- New networking opportunities built into the program, including Speed Networking and Continue the Conversation Roundtables, allowing access to leading experts in the field; and
- Access to the Exhibit and Poster Hall.
Additional Registration Options:
- Extended On-Demand Access through May 25, 2023
Extend your access to more than 40 on-demand courses and scientific program sessions through May 25, 2023, for only $200.
- The Neurology of Wine Tasting
Join ACNS President Dr. Jaime R. Lopez and a guest sommelier for an interactive and educational wine-tasting experience on Sunday, March 26. This event includes five hand-selected wine samples, appetizers, and a deeper understanding of wine tasting.
Tickets are limited and may be purchased for $50 for physicians and $25 per trainee.
- Virtual Registration Option
Those unable to travel to Austin may choose the “virtual” option during registration. The same registration rates apply.
Online registration is open through Thursday, February 23, at 9:30 am EST.
Download the Preliminary Program
The Annual Meeting & Courses, ACNS's flagship educational program, is designed to provide the latest scientific advances in both “central” and “peripheral” clinical neurophysiology and will have value for clinical neurophysiologists, neurologists, psychiatrists, physiatrists, neurosurgeons, trainees in these disciplines, other physicians and researchers, and neurophysiology technologists who specialize in clinical neurophysiology.
The Annual Meeting & Courses preliminary program includes:
- Detailed agendas for scientific sessions and educational courses;
- Information on the 2023 ACNS Award recipients and lectures;
- Exciting social and networking event schedules, including the newly reimagined Special Interest Group program;
- And more!
Download the Preliminary Program now on the Annual Meeting & Courses section of the ACNS website.